Tuesday, January 27, 2009

First Weigh In

Hey everyone,

Sorry for not being more on top of things.  I've really neglected this blog, very busy couple of weeks.  Anyways, this Sunday is our first weigh in.  Keep going strong and hopefully we'll have good results at the weigh in.  I hope that you are also doing well with your goals.  Be thinking ahead for your second goal, try to challenge yourself and make it a little more difficult than this month's.  

Things to do this Sunday:
1.  Weigh In:  please text or call Kev with your new slimmer weight (389-1303) no later than 10 p.m.
2.  Goal:  add up the number of days you met your goal, if it's more than 20 leave me a comment on HERE and you'll be entered into our drawing.  I'll be doing the drawing Monday morning, the winner will be posted here.
3.  If you haven't gotten Kev or I your buy in of $5, please do that this week so that I can get some fabulous prizes purchased.
4. Workout Minutes: total your minutes for the month and text those to Kev also.

Thanks again for doing this with us.  Hopefully your feeling and looking healthy!!!  Have a great (and maybe a little exhausting) week!!!!  Can't wait to hear from you all!!!

3 comments:

  1. I met my goal 24 days of the month. I will text you guys with the rest of the info, and I will ask Mindy how to get you my $5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mindy's goal: 29 days (no pop)
    Merrill's goal, 26 days (getting to bed at a decent time)
    I didn't text workout minutes!!! Oops...
    I gave you Jen's $5.. she owes me $5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 21 days of one treat per day, new goal will be one pop a week... This one might just kill me.

    ReplyDelete